Eagles beat Lakeview, earn 6th straight win
January 24, 2012 • Bernie Ceniceros
Filed under Sports
The Eagles beat Lakeview Centennial 66-54 on Jan. 20. Jeffrey Carroll led the scoring with 22 points, while Nathan Hawkins scored 15 points. Sophomore Austin Luke contributed with eight assists, three steals and two rebounds. Seniors Nathan Tucker and Albert Coleman combined for nine rebounds.
Rowlett is enjoying a good run of form, winning their last six games, leaving teams like McKinney Boyd, Lakeview and Sachse in its’ wake. The Eagles have so far an overall record of 16-6 and a district record of 6-1, losing only to the Naaman Forest Rangers.
The Eagles will have a chance at revenge in their next game hosting Naaman Jan. 24, followed by a Jan. 27 road game at Sachse.
Last 5 posts in Sports
- Freshman brings experience to infield for Lady Eagles softball - April 25th, 2013
- Athletic Director retires after 12 years at RHS - December 11th, 2012
- Lady Eagles beat Nation's best, extend win streak. - March 6th, 2012
- Volleyball Playoff Interview with Ms. Haggan - December 6th, 2011
- 3rd round awaits Rowlett - November 22nd, 2011