Eagles dominate Rangers
September 29, 2010 • Eunique Jones
Filed under Sports
As the 2-1 Eagles faced the Naaman Forest Rangers, the Eagles were focused and it showed on the scoreboard.
During the first quarter, the Eagles offense put the team in a strong lead with 14 points over the Rangers. The came back in the second quarter with two touchdowns. The Eagles finished the first half in a good stance, leading 28-21.
The second half consisted of dominant offense and defense from the Eagles. The Eagles scored a touchdown and a three point conversion in the third quarter to the Rangers zero points and finished strong in the fourth quarter scoring 28 points to the Rangers 12. The final score was 66-32, Eagles on top.
Key players for the Eagles were senior Treyvon Green with two touchdowns and 248 rushing yards, senior Andron Williams with two touchdowns and 149 rushing yards, junior Blake Glenn with two touchdowns, and sophomore Jalen Rhodes and junior Grant Bothun with one touchdown each.
Last 5 posts in Sports
- Freshman brings experience to infield for Lady Eagles softball - April 25th, 2013
- Athletic Director retires after 12 years at RHS - December 11th, 2012
- Lady Eagles beat Nation's best, extend win streak. - March 6th, 2012
- Eagles beat Lakeview, earn 6th straight win - January 24th, 2012
- Volleyball Playoff Interview with Ms. Haggan - December 6th, 2011