Look up: A new perspective
April 13, 2012 • Sophie Medrano
Filed under Opinions
Obviously when you’re walking you’re going to look straight forward due to all the dangerous things that could occur if you didn’t; but have you ever just looked up? Just to find a new perspective on everything around you.
Sure in some places you know what the ceiling looks like because you’re there every day and of course you know what the sky looks like. What about the detail on buildings you pass every day? Have you ever taken the time to admire these hidden beauties? For instance, lets say you’re going out for dinner and the whole time you’re there you never look up to see an amazing mural on the ceiling.
Discover the true form of art somebody created, and for no one to notice, it’s basically an unintended insult. Plus, looking up is different, even if you don’t see any cool details; it gives you a whole new outlook.
Try it out. I can’t guarantee that it won’t be a waste of your time, but if you’re into the idea, go for it. Also, be careful, look at an angle.
Last 5 posts in Opinions
- BurgerFi brings unique burgers to Firewheel - May 17th, 2013
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower still a hit after 13 years - September 24th, 2012
- The new cafeteria robs the students' space - September 4th, 2012
- Class of 2013 shirts: What's the big deal - May 25th, 2012
- I'm in a band - April 13th, 2012