“The Hunger Games” audience only downside
May 7, 2012 • Taylor Carn
Filed under Entertainment
“The Hunger Games” was a great movie to watch. The movie had fantastic plot to it and the setting was very well put together. The movie in itself was a very good movie. It had a lot of special effects that actually intertwined with what was going on at the exact time, like you always knew something was going to happen and when it was going to happen.
The main character in the movie was Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence). She ends up taking her young sister’s place in the Games, and hopes she will come out on top as kids fight to the death.
The film was very well directed and had the right actors to play each part. The whole plot of the story was very easy to follow and you knew what exactly was going on the entire time.
The only thing that was kind of irritating was the audience. There were a lot of people who knew what was going to happen and when and it ruined the intensity that was building up.
I recommend this to everybody because it really is a great movie. If the book was good, then the movie gave it justice!
Last 5 posts in Entertainment
- Eagle Theatre wins big at Patty Granville Awards - May 2nd, 2013
- Les Miserables nominated for 7 awards by Dallas Summer Musical Awards - April 19th, 2013
- 'Drummer Boy's' band - February 6th, 2013
- Les Miserables, my once in a life time chance - January 9th, 2013
- Breaking Dawn part 2 brings Twilight Saga to a close - November 20th, 2012