“Everybody loves Raymond”
May 7, 2012 • Evelin Velasquez
Filed under Entertainment
The show “Everybody loves Raymond” is a comedy that shows how family sticks together and gets through the smallest problems of everyday life. It is really funny and keeps you entertained.
In one recent episode, Debra Barone (Patricia Heaton), who is the wife has a box of things from her ex-boyfriends and tells Raymond (Ray Romano) that it’s just for memory. This is a little problem between the two, but they figure out a way to get through it.
Any age group can find this show interesting. It keeps your attention on the show so you can see the way things end. Each character is someone you can relate someone in your life to and that’s what makes it so funny; you can picture your family going through that particular situation. The ending always seems true and realistic and every episode ends well.
There are not any weaknesses that I can tell, only the fact that it’s over pretty fast. Overall, I recommend this show to everyone who feels in the mood to laugh and have a great family TV show to watch. “Everybody Loves Raymond” airs on channel 66 at 10:00 p.m. Wednesdays.
Last 5 posts in Entertainment
- Eagle Theatre wins big at Patty Granville Awards - May 2nd, 2013
- Les Miserables nominated for 7 awards by Dallas Summer Musical Awards - April 19th, 2013
- 'Drummer Boy's' band - February 6th, 2013
- Les Miserables, my once in a life time chance - January 9th, 2013
- Breaking Dawn part 2 brings Twilight Saga to a close - November 20th, 2012