“Wrath of the Titans” has flair and action
May 1, 2012 • Carissa Grundy
Filed under Entertainment
“Wrath of the Titans” had as much flair and action as the first in the series of “Clash of the Titans.” In fact, it was so much like the first, they should have called it “Clash of the Titans 2.”
Perseus (Sam Worthington) has to save his father, Zeus (Liam Neeson) from Hades (Ralph Fiennes) and Ares (Edgar Ramirez) as they try to release Kronos from his prison.
With all of the action and occasional romance, it has a good storyline and the actors are great, but it doesn’t seem to compare to the first. With Perseus having to save the human race again and being the main hero, it seems the moves are on repeat.
Like many other sequels, “Wrath of the Titans” is a disappointment compared to the first. If you want to see “Wrath of the Titans,” I suggest you rent it when it comes out in a few months.
Last 5 posts in Entertainment
- Iron Man 3 premiers with a bang - May 24th, 2013
- Eagle Theatre wins big at Patty Granville Awards - May 2nd, 2013
- Les Miserables nominated for 7 awards by Dallas Summer Musical Awards - April 19th, 2013
- 'Drummer Boy's' band - February 6th, 2013
- Les Miserables, my once in a life time chance - January 9th, 2013